- Payment structure for a new property
- A deposit of £2000 will be required to secure a reservation on a property. Staged payments normally deal with the balance of the purchase. After 30 days a payment of between 30% and 50% will be paid. The outstanding balance will be settled on completion once you have inspected your property
- Can prices increase before I get to Spain?
- Our prices are updated on a regular basis. However, to avoid large price increases we suggest that soon after you have decided to buy, you arrange a viewing trip. This puts you in the right place at the right time to secure a property.
- Will I receive a Guarantee with my property?
- Yes, all properties receive a 10-year structural guarantee. With resale properties it will depend on the age of the property. . For example, if the property is only 2 years old, there would be 8 years left of the structural guarantee. This would be transferred to you.
- How safe is my money
- You can request bank guarantees to insure your payments. This insurance costs between 1% and 2% of payments insured. You do not need to cover the total purchase price of the property, only the payments made up to the point of completion
- How long will I have to wait for my property?
- It depends if you buy a new or a re-sale property. You will have to wait between 6 and 18 months for a new property. If you cannot wait, a re-sale may be more convenient. Generally, new builds are cheaper, have a longer guarantee and you can spread payments over a longer period.
- What additional costs can I expect to pay when buying a property in Spain?
- To cover all the additional costs of buying a property in Spain we suggest you add 10% to the purchase price of the property. This is to cover 7% IVA (tax) and 3% for legal fees, notary fees, stamp duty and the connection of water and electricity.
- Could I buy my new property cheaper elsewhere?
- The Developer sets the prices not the agent, so we can guarantee that you cannot buy the same property cheaper elsewhere. If you compare prices you should check to see if all the additional costs are included and remember to check the rate of exchange if prices are quoted in Sterling.
Property in Benijofar